Aims and objectives
TCF is a registered charity providing services commensurate with its charitable objectives, which are primarily:
- To advance and assist in mental and physical welfare following suffering and infirmity among (a) parents occasioned by the death of their child(ren) and (b) other close relatives of such child(ren), normally brothers, sisters and grandparents.
- To promote and support research into and to publish the results of the search into medicine and road safety and other child life protection projects likely or intended effectively to reduce deaths among children.
We aim to:
- Seek further improvement in the quality of support and care offered to bereaved parents and families after the death of a child
- Increase knowledge within TCF of issues relating to child death
- Raise public awareness regarding TCF and issues relating to child death
- Develop funding opportunities and increase the support base of the charity
- Provide our volunteers and staff with high-quality training
In this section
Support our work
Each year thousands of parents suffer the loss of a son or a daughter. Please help us to support families in their time of greatest need.