Join us...one-off specialist virtual support groups.
Due to the current public health situation, we are unable to host any in-person support days or weekend retreats and gatherings. So, instead, we have planned a series of one-off virtual support groups for you – meaning you can access a group from home and still experience that special connection with, and understanding of, other bereaved parents or siblings.
Please don't be daunted by the technology as it is relatively straightforward to access an online group on a computer or tablet (or even a smart phone – although the group experience is not always so good on a phone).
Our first groups running will be:
* The grief of fathers (men only)
* Loss of a baby, toddler or young child (4 years and under)
* Bereaved adult siblings (18 years+ and over)
* Parents bereaved by substance or alcohol use
* Parents bereaved by suicide - for parents
* Parents bereaved of a school age child (5-16 years old)
* Parents who have lost their only child/children (childless parents)
Places in these one-off virtual groups are very limited.
Please note the groups are open to UK residents only and will be facilitated by volunteers.