You can help us by making regular payments from your salary. It's easy to set up by going to http://bit.ly/3oaW1lQ and putting in our charity number 1082335.
- Easy and convenient – straight from your pay
- Tax-effective – it costs less to give more
- Supports the causes you care about
- Flexible – control over how much you want to donate
- Deductions can only take place when you are employed.
- No bank details required
Benefits to us are:
We receive your donation direct into our bank account.
Charity receives full tax relief up front.
Employer matching adds value to your donation.
Regular, reliable income for charity
- Your donation is tax-free, every £10 donated costs you £8 if you pay regular tax or just £6 if you pay higher
- Many employers cover all administration costs
- Employers who don’t, a small transaction fee is deducted by your employers chosen Payroll Giving Agent (Registered Charity) to process your donation. Usually 25p or 4% per monthly deduction.
Thank you for helping bereaved parents and siblings.
In this section
Support our work
Each year thousands of parents suffer the loss of a son or a daughter. Please help us to support families in their time of greatest need.